Friday, June 29, 2007

How to increase the readability of your blog?

The following is a conversation between me and my alterego as I explore the ways to increase the readabiluity of my blog

Me: Why not ask your friends to read your blog?
AlterEgo: Won't they think its cheap publicity?

Me: Ok.. What about asking them also to start blogging..They'll surely read mine
A: Just because you are jobless y do u wanna make others also jobless?

Me: What if I set my blog space as note in my messenger? (Great na)
A: Stupid! You've added even your project manager, Senior manager in your msgr. Do you want all of them to know what really you are doin?

Me: What if I put my blog space as my mail signature?
A: That will spread the news across the whole company that you are jobless..

Me: What if I put up an open ended topic in my blog that will invite large participation?
A: What if that blog itself is not read?

Me: What If I put a nice girls photo as my blog picture? Won't it make some ppl to just have a look?
A: No use boy! People arent fooled that easily..

Me: What if I ask people who read my blog to put up a link to mine in their's if its nice?
A: You must thank them for reading yours in the first place. Let alone asking them to refer it.

Me: What if I read others blogs and comment on it?
A: Nice one. But that does not guarantee that they'll read yours in turn.

Me: Y not keep posting blogs continuously every 2 min for about an hour? People will come in with a curiosity to chk whats being posted?
A: But u need content for all those blogs. Else be ready for lots of brickbats.

Me:What if I wear a T-Shirt with my blog space printed on it and go around?
A: Now that you have reached the peak of your madness..Go on! All the best..

Me: Stop it! I've realized one thing. I blog because I enjoy doing so. I do not care if not many people read it.
A: Self Realization! Phew! Neway I am saved..Bye

6 comments:

Abhimanyu said...

The blog's quite good, da. I'll do whatever publicity I can. :P

Keep blogging, brother!

Nazia Erum said...

good one :D

lefty84 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
lefty84 said...

@Nazia: thanks :-)

Anonymous said...

this one is amazing ..
i mean superb!
you hv got one regular reader from today though.. that's me. :)
and dont worry about the content. all your blog posts are interesting and well drafted.. tc:)

lefty84 said...

@ girl next door: Thanks a lot for your comment.

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
 
Creative Commons License
Srini Speaks by Srinivasan R is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.